Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 118

Thread: Dark Day

  1. #71
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dark Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cut the funding on no child left behind? I believe it was the Demo controlled Congress and Senate wasn't it ????? </div></div> When did it work? Texas declared it against the law, research the school funding there - before Bush became prez and see how well his plan was taken there.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member TonyGreear's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dark Day

    Time will tell. The Great and Powerful Obama has spoken. I hope and pray that each one of ya gets exactly what ya voted for. He is gonna fix it all for us. You just hide and watch. Then we can sit back and judge his presidency based on all the problems that were left for him to overcome like everyone has done Bush.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dark Day

    NCLB needs to be cut out all together so kids can get a real education.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #74
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dark Day

    I voted 3rd party...I just like don't whining. And total the debt increase for the RR and Bush boys- if that didn't sink the country, nothing will. I doubt if Obama makes a lot of change...but I didn't want to see 4 more years thrown away.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member TonyGreear's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dark Day

    I don't like the fact that we now have a president elect that is no better qualified to run this country than one of farmer browns cows. Wonder why each person I saw on tv the last week of the election that said they were gonna vote for Obama, when they were asked why ALL stated "I want to be a part of history". Not one person stated because he can fix the economy, because he can make us safer, because hes gonna create jobs....etc

  6. #76
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dark Day

    Same reason a tornado story is from the trailer park and starts out, "They's this big whoosing". It sells and it was a done deal.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member TonyGreear's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dark Day

    Sheeple. Plain and simple. The end

  8. #78
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dark Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sheeple. Plain and simple. The end </div></div>
    glad im not the only one to see it
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #79
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dark Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sheeple. Plain and simple. The end </div></div> Check your mirror, if you don't like it here, the ports are still open-hop a boat.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dark Day

    Speaking of sheeple...anyone remember "If you're not with us, you're against us"???...those who bought all that propaganda are sheeple.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •